Please note that some of the songs on this list contain explicit lyrics and may not be suitable for all audiences.
Here is an alphabetical list of 20 rock songs about sex:
- “Animal” by Def Leppard: This song is about giving into temptation and indulging in physical pleasure.
- “Cherry Pie” by Warrant: A song about a man’s obsession with a woman’s body and his desire to have sex with her.
- “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” by AC/DC: A song about a man who is willing to do whatever it takes to please a woman.
- “Do Me!” by Bell Biv DeVoe: A song about a man’s desire to have sex with a woman and his willingness to do whatever she wants.
- “Erotica” by Madonna: A song about sexual desire and the pleasure that comes from exploring one’s sexuality.
- “Freak Me” by Silk: A song about a man’s desire to please a woman and make her feel good.
- “Get It On” by T. Rex: A song about the primal urge to have sex and the joy that comes from giving in to that urge.
- “I Touch Myself” by Divinyls: A song about the pleasure that comes from self-exploration and masturbation.
- “I Want Your Sex” by George Michael: A song about a man’s desire to have sex with the person he loves and his willingness to take risks to make that happen.
- “Love to Love You Baby” by Donna Summer: A song about the sensuality and pleasure that can come from sex.
- “Nice Boys” by Guns N’ Roses: A song about a man’s desire to have sex with a woman and his willingness to be patient and persistent in pursuing her.
- “Push It” by Salt-N-Pepa: A song about the joy of sexual exploration and the pleasure that comes from pushing boundaries.
- “Sex on Fire” by Kings of Leon: A song about the intense physical and emotional connection that can come from having sex.
- “She’s Got the Jack” by AC/DC: A song about a woman who is skilled in the art of lovemaking and the pleasure that comes from being with her.
- “Slow Ride” by Foghat: A song about the slow and steady pleasure of having sex.
- “The Bad Touch” by Bloodhound Gang: A song about sexual attraction and the thrill of giving into that attraction.
- “Touch Me” by The Doors: A song about the sensuality and pleasure of physical touch.
- “Whole Lotta Love” by Led Zeppelin: A song about the intensity and pleasure of physical attraction and sexual desire.
- “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak: A song about the intense and dangerous attraction between two people.
- “You Shook Me All Night Long” by AC/DC: A song about the physical and emotional pleasure that comes from being with someone you love.
In conclusion, these songs represent a variety of perspectives on sex and sexuality, from the sensual to the primal to the dangerous. While they may not be suitable for all audiences, they capture the raw energy and passion that have long been associated with rock music.